Videos - 2013
Videos of the 2013 Natural Gas Symposium are now available online.
Day 1: October 15, 2013
- Executive Roundtable Discussion: Role that natural gas is playing and will continue to play in America in developing a clean energy economy
- Panel #1: Environment/Air and Water
- Panel #2: Climate
- Lunch Keynote by Mark Brownstein, Associate VP and Chief Counsel, U.S. Energy and Climate Program, Environmental Defense Fund
- Panel #3: Community/Public Health
- Panel #4: Ecosystem/Conservation
Day 2: October 16, 2013
- Breakfast Keynote by John Minge, Chairman and President, President and CEO of the Gulf Coast Restoration Organization, BP America Inc.
- Panel #1: Protecting Our Atmosphere
- Panel #2: Community Engagement and Solutions
- Lunch Session about Oil and Gas Regulations
- Panel #3: State Legislative Efforts
- Panel #4: Approaches for Minimizing Impacts to Water